Live Rock Anyone?

justdeb1107

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2024
Messages
211
Reaction score
199
Location
Birmingham
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just checking to see if anyone is interested in extra live rock I have. Recently started a Biocube 32 and it was less expensive to buy 100 lbs of live rock from a guy taking down his 90 gallon tank than buying 30 lbs at the LFS. Obviously, that much rock wouldn't fit my new tank, so I have lots left over. I'm asking $125 obo for about 75 lbs of it (less than $2/lb). Can't post pics because they are too big, but all of it came from Aquarium Imports, and it is listed with pics on FB marketplace. It's great in my tank.
 
I need some live rock but not sure I need that much. Just getting started.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new