• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live rock by the pound Jacksonville FL

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sold all my coral from the tank I am breaking down and now I need to get rid of the live rock. Good, mature live rock most of which is real ocean rock, not manufactured. Lots of interesting shapes including a bunch of "plate/shelf" type rock. Selling for $3 per pound.

OP
OP
Sump Crab

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too many rocks to take pictures of. Just waiting for someone local to come and pick out what they like. Have ad on local craigslist as well.

OP
OP
Sump Crab

Sump Crab

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think people feel more comfortable with "what you see is what you get" pictures

I'm selling locally. Not going to post individual pics of like 20 pieces of liverock when they can meet me and pick out what they want. I sold some 4 or 5 years ago and had multiple people respond on the first day. From craigslist. Sold it all. Starting to wonder if no one is biting because of the new sterile and fake rock phase people are in these days.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back