• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live Rock FS

Item Price
32 lbs for $64
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Subliminal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: Sold a lot of the rock, have one bucket left. The bucket has 32 lbs of rock, with mixed sizes of big, medium, and small...some rubble in the bottom. I have a heater and a pump circulating the water...still dumping phyto in it regularly. Ready to go!

1685107065223.png

Hey y’all, I have some rock that’s been in a tub for about 3 months now. Some of it was transferred directly from other tanks (aka been in water for years) and some of it was dry when I got it and has been live since.

I started this all in the 90 gallon with one and only. It was in the 90 for about 3-4 weeks. The tank came down and the rock went in the tub with heater and pumps. I added pods to it, I feed it phyto when I feed my other tanks. When I water change in my other tanks I toss the water in the tub and then drain the tub down. When I remove my filter floss from my reef I toss it in for a day or so.

I recently added some to my new tank and after running the lights for a few days had some algae growth on the glass and there were pods munching away.

Anyway, I’m not sure how much there is but there’s gotta be 50+ lbs. a bunch of rubble in the bottom. Also have a few dry pieces that are that fake purple color.

Say $5/lb but willing to work with anyone. Kendall park nj

Anyway, need to get the tub out of the middle of the room :)

1684772945165.png

1684772968568.png

1684772991063.png

Dry purple rock:
1684773024872.png

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 35 16.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 6.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 28 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 122 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 14 6.6%
Back