Live Rock N Reef

0MNSH1ZLLC

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
349
Reaction score
228
Location
Virginia
Ordered a med saddle grouper and xlrg maori wrasse, website said both in stock.

Waited 2 days to contact. They didn’t have either fish. I’ve asked them to cancel the order and I’m waiting for a reply.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new