- Joined
- Jan 24, 2016
- Messages
- 99
- Reaction score
- 74
Kind of a tag along post from my post a couple days ago. I’m dealing with the uglies still after being cycled for 10 months. Just diatoms and hair algae. Nitrates have been at 0 for weeks (Salifert). Phosphates at .03 (hanna ulr). Have 5 fish and a good sized cleanup crew that can’t keep up. Dozen or so red legs, 3 turbos, and just got in a dozen blue legs, 2 more turbos, and a dozen nerites this afternoon.
I have a 75 gallon with about 60-70lbs of rock that was started dry. Looking to order live rock and wondering how much I’d need to seed the rest and get this ugly stage over with?
I have a 75 gallon with about 60-70lbs of rock that was started dry. Looking to order live rock and wondering how much I’d need to seed the rest and get this ugly stage over with?


