Live rock wall or black background

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was thinking of doing on of the other in a tank i have aquirred its dimensions are 30"L x 18"W x 16"T and planned on having the wall along the back and right side. But before i do so i figured id ask to see what everyones thoughts are
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new