Live Rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emery

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2015
Messages
192
Reaction score
62
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's up everyone? I'm new to the hobby, just landed my 72 gallon tank. I'll be setting it up in the next couple weeks. So I'm in the market for about 100 pounds of live rock. I'm lo candles in Ansonia, if anyone has anything shoot me a PM. Thanks.
 
Welcome Emery, You have found the right place. A great forum with lots of experienced people willing to answer your questions. As far as rock goes I have none Good luck Kurt
 
Last edited:
Welcome. I thought there was already an emery? this could get confusing. I think theres an emerson too iirc
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new