• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Live rock

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ShaneAugust

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2021
Messages
181
Reaction score
30
Location
07712
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All the rocks in this tank are for sale. Base and shelf rock, some rocks have zoas/palys/soft coral. I’m starting over to create an SPS tank with all new rock and everything must go, I took down my scape to show off the rocks better for the pictures. All the rock for $200.

View attachment 3098930
 
All the rocks in this tank are for sale. Base and shelf rock, some rocks have zoas/palys/soft coral. I’m starting over to create an SPS tank with all new rock and everything must go, I took down my scape to show off the rocks better for the pictures. All the rock for $200.

View attachment 3098930
I don't see any pics, where in NJ? I'm in PA & may be interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new