LIVE SALE AUGUST 2018 - 2200 Coral Frags and Colonies - Aqua SD Live Sale 8/18 & 8/19

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Marc88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sucks 2 of the 12 corals I got are dead or dying the most expensive $350 and the cheapest $25. Did this happen to anyone else?

Sorry to see that. Yes, sometimes shipping/handling/dipping can cause hammers to do this. We will make sure we take care of you, no problem. I tried to call you, but your phone number was invalid. Thank you!

Just Spoke to Will from AquaSD, they are going to send a replacement coral out to me. That`s what you call Great Customer Service, and that`s why I always enjoy doing business with them from Live Sales to E-bay auction. They always have great corals at great prices. Thanks again Will and everyone at AquaSD

The same thing happened to one of the two hammers that I purchased. Was retracted upon arrival which is expected due to shipping. A bit of water in the box but all the coral bags were full so its expected again. I acclimated both the same and placed them in my the tank went to work. I work nights so when I woke up the next afternoon mine looked like this. I did not receive the same response sadly because I was past the 2 hour window. Woke up this afternoon (morning for me) and saw this. I wish my response was more like yours. :(:confused:

Screenshot_20180824-135442_Email.jpg

29518.jpeg

20180823_111047.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AquaSD

AquaSD

We specialize and Rare and Unusual Corals!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The same thing happened to one of the two hammers that I purchased. Was retracted upon arrival which is expected due to shipping. A bit of water in the box but all the coral bags were full so its expected again. I acclimated both the same and placed them in my the tank went to work. I work nights so when I woke up the next afternoon mine looked like this. I did not receive the same response sadly because I was past the 2 hour window. Woke up this afternoon (morning for me) and saw this. I wish my response was more like yours. :(:confused:

Screenshot_20180824-135442_Email.jpg

29518.jpeg

20180823_111047.jpg

Here is my response from yesterday. We also we spoke on the phone yesterday too, regarding your concerns. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you Marcus.

Last edited:

Marc88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is my response from yesterday, also we spoke on the phone yesterday too regarding your concerns. Any questions, please feel free to contact us. Thank you Marcus.

Just a correction. What I meant by my post was that I wish I could have gotten a replacement under the same circumstances as Nestor. Instead I have to place another order which is awesome because a replacment is promised but that order might not happen for a while. Absolutely great coustomer service and response times I could and would never deny that. you guys are awesome when I went into the store and awesome every time I spoke to you on the phone.

Maybe Nestor has to place another order, truly I don't know. It just seems like he does not and I do.

Marc88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't spend over $300 on a Goly Grill Hammer but overall I spent my version of a small fortune on a few corals.

Marc88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aqua SD busy group of individuals but they took a little time to chat with me personally. It was my lack of understanding was the issue. Appreciate the fact they took the time to help me out wish they were local butt still California grown so it works for me!! Thanks a bunch gents! Look for my next order!!

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is coming tomorrow. AquaSD, do you guys not recommend dipping upon arrival? The only hammer I have coming is just a teal (no grail for me, probably never, ha), but I want it to thrive.

Devaji

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wish they were local butt still California grown so it works for me!! Thanks a bunch gents! Look for my next order!!

HA AquaSD IS my LFS as there arnt any in wyoming...well any worth anything maybe one with a SW tank hundreds of miles away.
I cant even remember that last time I was even in a LFS...must be nice all you cali ppl out there in reef-oplis haha if I live there I would have to work for nick and will to support my addiction. :p

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HA AquaSD IS my LFS as there arnt any in wyoming...well any worth anything maybe one with a SW tank hundreds of miles away.
I cant even remember that last time I was even in a LFS...must be nice all you cali ppl out there in reef-oplis haha if I live there I would have to work for nick and will to support my addiction. :p
I know how you feel!!! Im in Montana!

Marc88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know how you feel!!! Im in Montana!

Yeah...Us Cali folks are spoiled. San Diego is a little far for me but I have LFS all over. Some minutes and some hours away.

Feel free to come come on over and join the fun and get the Cali sun. All you have to deal with are wild fires earthquakes, taxes ontop of taxes and the "wonderful" state legislators. Other than that it's awesome lol...pretty soon there will be no laws and all will be well;)

oceaninabox12345

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...Us Cali folks are spoiled. San Diego is a little far for me but I have LFS all over. Some minutes and some hours away.

Feel free to come come on over and join the fun and get the Cali sun. All you have to deal with are wild fires earthquakes, taxes ontop of taxes and the "wonderful" state legislators. Other than that it's awesome lol...pretty soon there will be no laws and all will be well;)
Haha and soon you wont have straws either. Ill survive here with no LFS ;)

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is acclimated, dipped, and replugged and in the DT tank, frags were stressed as is expected due to shipping, I hope everything survives because I would have to say this is one of the best orders of frags I have ever received, the colors are something else, I will take pictures when everything comes out, the steel blue and holy grail hammer are a little stressed now, the steel blue had its tentacles out in the bag, the holy grail was a little more stressed but I would say both were healthy, now the next day or so will tell, thanks @AquaSD, awesome sale and shipment of frags, OH yea, and the acros, OMG, why did I wait to get some acro frags!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine came. All look including the teal hammer. Opening after 20 mins and the lights aren’t even really on yet.

23ba2e5bc058c8da70b01851b39796a1.jpg

I got a freebie! But I don’t know what it is! Help me out AquaSD! The eyes are a little more yellow in person and it’s maybe not open fully yet.

Awesome! Thanks!

bea2347c3b216b3c8118a582cd321f24.jpg
b4ad86a5e9f49bc4066d6d8cebaa4f9c.jpg

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back