*** Live Sale Prize Update! ***

I made a mistake on how I drew for the Marco rock, guess I should read my own rules.

Now I need to search for all the folks who purchased the $6 items.
 
Last edited:
I made a mistake on how I drew for the Marco rock, guess I should read my own rules.

Now I need to search for all the folks who purchased the $6 items.
 
Last edited:
O.K. thank God for the search function on the admin side of CC, quick and easy pulled up all the $6 items that were sold during the live sale.

Congrats to Mason M. for his big win of 100lbs of live rock!
 
Congrats James G from Tennessee you are now the proud owner of a brand new MP40 from Ecotech!!!!!

This is going to ship to the shipping address we have on file so keep an eye out.

Awww man, I wanted that sweet MP40. Congratulations James :D.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new