*** Live Sale Prize Update! ***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
*** Live Sale Prize Update! $3000 worth!***

Thought I would recap our prize list for the live sale - in case you haven't heard, its a little thing we are doing Sept. 22-23, 12pm -12pm (24 hours!) :xd:

Thread here on R2R: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/cherry-corals/93304-cherry-corals-6-year-anniversary-live.html

If you're on facebook check it out: Cherry Corals 6 Year Anniversary Live Sale! | Facebook

Here is the current prize list
  • Cherry Corals $300 gift card - Make a purchase during the live sale, and you are automatically entered to win!
  • Ecotech Radion - Goes to the top poster and most awake person during the entire sale. You can check in and make awesome comments, whatever you want, just don't be annoying =D.
  • Ecotech MP40 - Make a purchase during the live sale, and you are automatically entered to win!
  • Name That Coral Contest - First correctly identify a coral gets a $50 gift certificate - Will take place on our facebook page, no purchase necessary to win!
  • MACNA Full Conference Pass - Make a purchase during the live sale, and you are automatically entered to win! Winner must be able to provide their own transportation and lodging.
  • Six Dollar Frag Scavenger Hunt - Lots of these hidden all over the site! Insane deals, these frags will be worth $30-$150!! Must purchase $6 coral and make a qualifying purchase.
  • EVO LED Fixture - Share our live sale on facebook, get entered to win!
  • 100 Lbs of Marco Rock! - To the person who scores the most scavenger hunt coral!

All lights and MP40 will ship after MACNA (approx. Oct. 1st). Gift certificates will be issued by email to the winners and available for use Sept. 27. Scavenger hunt corals will ship with your order. In the event of a tie, we will randomly draw the winner. Any website errors will be corrected by refund or if a similar sized coral is available, it will be offered.

No PM's will be answered during the live sale. If you have questions, post in the thread or email us at: [email protected]

And since no thread should be without a photo... here are some acros I fragged up this week, they should be ready to go by mid-next week!

acro_37.jpg

acro_39.jpg

acro_38.jpg

acro16.jpg

Last edited:

Bricky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the posted acro pics only going to be available during the sale or sometime before the sale next week?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are the posted acro pics only going to be available during the sale or sometime before the sale next week?

Both actually! The frags will be ready for photos and shipping around mid next week

reefkoi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like the live sale of the century! That raffle is better than most all the frag swap raffles where you have to spend $100 on tickets :)

Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ecotech Radion - Goes to the top poster

going to be a loooooooooooooooooong thread!

Looking forward to it!

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow. It's going to be an awesome sale!! And loooooooooooong as suggested by Pkunk35.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it will be a very long thread! I'm thinking the 24 hours will weed out anybody but the truly dedicated.

creefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it will be a very long thread! I'm thinking the 24 hours will weed out anybody but the truly dedicated.

I'll be in an out over the course of the 24 hours. Hope to be there as much as possible though.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanna bet? lol I don't envy you the job of counting the posts!

I plan to have my wife count it all up, Brett, myself, and two others will be hard at work shipping orders beginning Monday after the sale.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are very pleased to announce that two 50lb boxes of Marco Rocks have been added to the prize list!!! Details on how to win the Marco Rocks prizes will be added to post #1 of this thread.
mr-logo-2010-1.gif

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 22 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.8%
Back