Live Sale Shipping Delay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FedEx has updated their site, it looks like conditions have improved so we will resume shipping.

We are going to ship out all the people who signed up for Wednesday as originally planned today. Everyone else will need to sign-up for Thursday shipping in the thread below. We apologize for making you sign-up again but it's easier for us this way as we are a small business and have a lot of orders to ship.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/wo...e-sale-shipping-sign-up-thursday-12-12-a.html

Anyway you can ship it following Monday as I'll be working weds, Thursday Friday and sat ? But off on Monday and Tuesday

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont see why they shouldnt go out today
I'm not sure what you mean. Wednesday shipments are going out today. The others will go out tomorrow. We cannot ship all 100+ orders in one day we do not have the manpower/time sorry.

Anyone who wants to ship Monday or next week that is no problem just let us know.

Last edited:

datboyhieu

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what you mean. Wednesday shipments are going out today. The others will go out tomorrow. We cannot ship all 100+ orders in one day we do not have the manpower/time sorry.

Anyone who wants to ship Monday or next week that is no problem just let us know.

Awesome well ship mines out for Monday please with a shirt

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 7.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 64 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 6.0%

Back