Live Sale Shipping Delay

FedEx has updated their site, it looks like conditions have improved so we will resume shipping.




We are going to ship out all the people who signed up for Wednesday as originally planned today. Everyone else will need to sign-up for Thursday shipping in the thread below. We apologize for making you sign-up again but it's easier for us this way as we are a small business and have a lot of orders to ship.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/wo...e-sale-shipping-sign-up-thursday-12-12-a.html


Anyway you can ship it following Monday as I'll be working weds, Thursday Friday and sat ? But off on Monday and Tuesday
 
dont see why they shouldnt go out today
I'm not sure what you mean. Wednesday shipments are going out today. The others will go out tomorrow. We cannot ship all 100+ orders in one day we do not have the manpower/time sorry.

Anyone who wants to ship Monday or next week that is no problem just let us know.
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what you mean. Wednesday shipments are going out today. The others will go out tomorrow. We cannot ship all 100+ orders in one day we do not have the manpower/time sorry.

Anyone who wants to ship Monday or next week that is no problem just let us know.

Awesome well ship mines out for Monday please with a shirt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new