Live stocking ideas

Silkyslim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking on some feedback ideas on stocking my aquarium. Currently 4 fish small yellow tang, small Lamarck angel, small/mid multibarred angel and a hovens wrasse.

Tank 5ft x 2ft x 2ft reef mostly sps.

Was thinking of getting fairy wrasses i.e. Yellow flank, timminiki, exquisites. Something along that line. Maybe make it a all dwarf angel tank. What would you recommend? Ideas are welcome.

Thanks

ngoodermuth

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a soft spot for the c. Jordani, flame fairy wrasse. They typically swim out in the open and are very bright, even the females have a nice bright pink. If you do get a female, they are less expensive and ship better, and in my experience they tend to transition to male pretty quickly (I've owned 4, a trio of females that ended up male,sub-male, female; and now a single female turning male while still in QT)

OP
OP
Silkyslim

Silkyslim

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I'll look into them. At a toss up on what type of tank I'll run. Ive done a Heavy wrasse setup in the past as well as shouls of anthias and chromis

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back