*** Live with Reef2Reef Video Series? We need your ideas! ***

Reefer Reboot

F.V.P.!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As mentioned earlier in this thread, flow is a very subjective call. It would be nice to have some sort of easily made device using everyday household materials to measure flow rates and compare to other videos.

Aquanautical

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to see a mix of (impartial + brutally honest!) gear reviews, maybe a collab with BRS investigates on some of the common hot takes of reefkeeping, and obviously giveaways with me as the winner :p

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what can you discuss that hasn't been discussed here before. I'd like to see what to do when it's time to move .moving across the country with your aquarium

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it would be cool a unique to do a video about the bioluminescent life that exists in our reeftanks. Might prompt some people to see their tanks in a different light, or no light.

Mpraytor2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I personally would like to get some informational video explaining the pros and cons of of different salt brands and what supplements complements them

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a new Reefer I think a good idea would be to create a series that show in simple terms how to get started in the hobby! This would have to be with the general rules in mind, we all know most reefers don’t start with a reef ready aquarium but with a cheap one so making a series with that in mind would be dope!

Mawe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see some different videos of compatible reef fish and maybe those that are on the fence to be put in reef tanks. As with everything there are exceptions to every rule so would love to see some tanks that reefers took a risk with successful outcome.

Algaewarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are so many good ideas posted already. I want to see all the videos! My top picks are as follows:
1. Reef rescue 911(helping a tank in demise.
2. An in depth study of the different lower price lights from China i.e. hipargero 30w and relassy 300w(both are lights I own).
3. Tank tours of successful reefers and how they got that way.
4. LFS tours.
5. Reef science(the biology behind coral health)
6. Fish workers for your tank. Lawnmower blennys, tangs, emerald crabs, etc.

Cant wait to watch what you come up with!

Cole855

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love to see a video on old beliefs that have changed overtime as the hobby evolved . Someone else already said it but I also think that a video on how to train picky fish to eat would be cool as well.

Nevets9333

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just love seeing others peoples successes and even road blocks they overcame. Seeing videos of people set up, maintenance, and ideas is fun and motivating!

Joshnieder216

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Proper QT with what signs/behaviors to look for in certain diseases and what medications to use and when.

WHITE BUCKET CHALLENGE : How CLEAR do you think your water is in your reef aquarium? Show us your water!

• Crystal Clear

Votes: 90 41.7%
  • Mostly clear with a tint of yellow

Votes: 108 50.0%
  • More yellow than clear

Votes: 7 3.2%
  • YUCKY YELLOW

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 7 3.2%
Back