Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d180f693339efa5157d4058216644fdd.jpg

Been waiting for that code, finally thank you :)

actik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you guys are all lucky, here in canada pickings are very...very slim. I can get coral from fragbox at a great price and shipping but fish...Noddaaa

JordanM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i will have some shipment coming in tmr and next few day, i will post if there are anything.

Anything? I find it strange they did not send out coupon codes in the packages this month. And there are no sales going on right now.

dealseer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think they’re doing well. They also will no longer reship.

Halal Hotdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be this time of the season they might be getting DOA. I just have a shipment arrived 2.5 weeks ago. Water was very cold, everything was dead within a couple of days. In that shipment they still had the 'bluesea' code for 15% off.

Mengchhorn Chhun

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have one coming in today and nothing in the box. I think they don't have any code at all for these months and my livestock i have been order since last thursday, they haven't shipped it out either.

Jynxgirl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from liveaquaria that they were having a special on salt. I go to the site and it says 25% off, but it appears is the same price it normally is. Is this the start of the demise of Liveaquaria due to petco?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got an email from liveaquaria that they were having a special on salt. I go to the site and it says 25% off, but it appears is the same price it normally is. Is this the start of the demise of Liveaquaria due to petco?

Lol I dunno, but it is pretty weird they are saying "SALE SALE SALE" on their salt and it's the same "discounted" price it's always been. Just after black Friday drsfostersmith had a sale on liveaquaria salt that made the 200 box $28 delivered to my door. So that tells you just how low they CAN go on it.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone receive a new code for livestock? I have some bills burning a hole in my pocket.

It's been pretty quiet since the closing of dfs was announced. Maybe petco said hey if we're gonna keep liveaquaria, then the big sales every week and discount codes need to slow down.

dvbrien

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a total scam... They keep raising the "regular price" which it's NEVER been and then having a Liar Sale. During Christmas they wouldn't send the shirts I earned from buying the salt... They said "while supplies last", but they were still advertising it for a month after I bought 6 - $35 buckets. When I submitted a claim to paypal they put me on their ban list because I was holding them accountable for their part of the agreement. After a month I finally had my shirts (looks like they wanted to get paid after all and "found" some remaining inventory. I canceled the claim. They then took me off the ban list... Could have just sent my shirts and saved the drama.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back