Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately I have to place my order tonight. I meant to last night but I forgot. That 20% would have been nice...

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order just arrived and no new code. I have another coming on Tuesday next week. Maybe there will be one in that shipment.

CoralWealth

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
maybe they arnt doing as many discounts because the refunds have been so high.

the quality I have gotten from them over the past 3 orders has honestly been awful. I think about 70% of the fish died when in QT and wouldnt eat anything, including live food and some arrived barely breathing and couldnt swim. Honestly feel really bad for these fish at this point and I will not be ordering for awhile.

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe they arnt doing as many discounts because the refunds have been so high.

the quality I have gotten from them over the past 3 orders has honestly been awful. I think about 70% of the fish died when in QT and wouldnt eat anything, including live food and some arrived barely breathing and couldnt swim. Honestly feel really bad for these fish at this point and I will not be ordering for awhile.
Same here. Doa fish, fish that live two days in quarantine.. I probably won't order again from them. Their prices are so low compared to my lfs and the 14 day guarantee is great. I just wish I didn't have to use it.

SashimiTurtle

Turtle
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the regular site once but usually get fish thru divers den. The one order I made thru the regular site was a trio of black leopard wrasse, one of which was DOA and another passed within 24 hours in QT. The third made it to my display and has been super healthy since.

All of my Diver's Den orders have arrived healthy and disease free.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What types of fish are we talking about? I've had great luck with both DD and LA. I've ordered over 12+ fish in the last couple months. Only fish that didn't make it was a Skunk file fish and a Copperband butterfly. The skunk file fish only lived a couple days in QT and the CB lived for about a month. The CB was eating when I first received it from DD but refused to eat going forward. Believe me I tried everything to get it to eat. I choose most of my fish from DD but I did pick up a Medium Hawaiian Flame wrasse that is transitioning for $48 off LA's site last week. It is a beautiful healthy specimen and most other retailers would sell it for $199+

It's the other online vendors that seem to be questionable between their guarantees and prices. You cant beat LA's guarantee. There are only two other vendors I trust online and that's TSM corals and PIA.

topjimmy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What types of fish are we talking about? I've had great luck with both DD and LA. I've ordered over 12+ fish in the last couple months. Only fish that didn't make it was a Skunk file fish and a Copperband butterfly. The skunk file fish only lived a couple days in QT and the CB lived for about a month. The CB was eating when I first received it from DD but refused to eat going forward. Believe me I tried everything to get it to eat. I choose most of my fish from DD but I did pick up a Medium Hawaiian Flame wrasse that is transitioning for $48 off LA's site last week. It is a beautiful healthy specimen and most other retailers would sell it for $199+

It's the other online vendors that seem to be questionable between their guarantees and prices. You cant beat LA's guarantee. There are only two other vendors I trust online and that's TSM corals and PIA.
Swalesi basslet, two yellow wrasse, hooded fairy wrasse, flame hawk.

I have previously had pretty good luck with them but not lately.

amazongb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received an order last week.. one of the items was a flame hawk. Ups delivered the box upside down and most the water drained out of the bags.. when I opened the flame hawk bag he was flopping around in about 3 ounces of water.. I took water from some of the others bags which had snails in them and saved him.. needless to say I’m not happy with how they sealed the bags.. won’t be ordering again..

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never had a bag leak from them, plenty of other problems though.

Just got my shipment in, no coupon.

OP
OP
ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relax. There’s no new codes. All the posts bump this thread to the top.

I would like this thread to stay on topic
Reviews goes into the review section of the forum and new topics deserve their own thread

If there are no new codes, then there is no need for this thread to be read

We have a bunch of great people that would love to update the thread the moment there is a new code

please stay on topic

its not personal we just don’t want anything but codes discounts and updates on them
No one wants to go through a bunch of random posts just to see if there is an active code

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like this thread to stay on topic
Reviews goes into the review section of the forum and new topics deserve their own thread

If there are no new codes, then there is no need for this thread to be read

We have a bunch of great people that would love to update the thread the moment there is a new code

please stay on topic

its not personal we just don’t want anything but codes discounts and updates on them
No one wants to go through a bunch of random posts just to see if there is an active code

Agreed. When I get alerts I expect juicy codes. Thanks all. :)

EDIT: and sorry for the irony of posting no code.

OP
OP
ourcoralreef

ourcoralreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d180f693339efa5157d4058216644fdd.jpg

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back