Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Ldc3000

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got another order and no t-shirt. For those of you who are getting the t-shirts are you placing orders for dry good or livestock. I’m ordering livestock and thinking that may be the reason I’m not getting one.

Aquarist76

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got another order and no t-shirt. For those of you who are getting the t-shirts are you placing orders for dry good or livestock. I’m ordering livestock and thinking that may be the reason I’m not getting one.
I'm getting Tshirts with livestock orders. The orders are several hundred dollars so I don't know if that makes a difference.

un5tab1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 2 Platinum Storm clowns from the Diver's Den and a Neptune Ph probe and received a shirt. To add don't purchase a Ph probe. Mine was bad and they told me they didn't carry them anymore even tho they're still on the site.

Eric209

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0c9697f6871aed4ba3a4368b50f921e4.png

AWESOME! IM GOING TO USE THIS! THX

Eric209

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 2 Platinum Storm clowns from the Diver's Den and a Neptune Ph probe and received a shirt. To add don't purchase a Ph probe. Mine was bad and they told me they didn't carry them anymore even tho they're still on the site.

How much were the pair? I was looking to buy some

Eric209

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS doesn't have a big selection but they had a pair of them for 200 but something told me to wait because they just got them and 1 of them didn't make it when I went in there yesterday.

un5tab1e

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS doesn't have a big selection but they had a pair of them for 200 but something told me to wait because they just got them and 1 of them didn't make it when I went in there yesterday.
I've had these going on a week and both seem healthy. Ate the same day I got them no signs of stress.

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I got a t-shirt with an order of $224, but later I placed an order of $470 and didn’t get a shirt. Maybe it has something to do with supply.

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The supplies code posted earlier is good till end of next month. One time use i think

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 64 74.4%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back