Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Been waiting to pull the trigger on some sps etc but so far nothing. I missed out on the 20% off end of Feb code that just expired :(
 
16145ac4b7f53113a64456213a925bf3.jpg
 
Received an order 2/28/18 and didn't get the usual coupon in the box. Don't they know I always come back if I'm given a coupon lol

Any ways made an account to thank guys for this thread, saved big my last order. Thanks and hopefully I can contribute soon
 
I received an order today.
Came with a coupon slip with a 15% Off code also...

LAGOODS
 
USAVE20 and USAVE15 might still work [emoji4]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new