Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

It’s the same code that was posted on February 18 for 20% off if you spend $179
 
I haven’t hit checkout yet but USAVE15 is working in my cart at least, after I went over a minimum.
 
7c5980ef4f96d2d5c09f2a9be01736d2.jpg
 
I used usave15 yesterday, worked after I had $150 in the cart. Saved $23
 
usave15 only works if you did not use it on dr. foster and smith website. You can still logout and checkout as guest to use usave15 @ $149+
 
Cmon Liveaquaria! I could use a good code for my Bday next week. Their not putting out the good discounts as of lately.
 
I got a shipment in this morning, no new codes.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new