Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

I had planned on buying an Aquatic Life T5 hybrid via the best available Black Friday sale, but Im wondering if this 25% off is about as good as it gets. Thoughts?
 
Hope Dorian doesn’t screw up my shipment...

Well, got an email from LA today that they are rescheduling my shipment due to weather. So just need to call them and arrange for a good day next week. I’d rather this than my acros be stuck in some warehouse for 4 days.
 
This is only good until 2PM EST (09/10), but if you need food, this is a good discount:

Screenshot_20190910-113149_Yahoo Mail.jpg
 
What time does DD post their updates if I’m going to snag something quick?

Just be aware that really rare items are generally gone within 15 seconds of going online.
Often the amazing pictured items on the DD home page are gone before most can even see the listing.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new