Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Purpletang92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just used this code on Monday, and the shipment I received yesterday had a card with this same code in the box, but I am getting a message “can no longer be used” when I try to enter it now.
Yea they track your user name , you have to sign out and use the code , only thing you can’t get rewards.

j.falk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just used this code on Monday, and the shipment I received yesterday had a card with this same code in the box, but I am getting a message “can no longer be used” when I try to enter it now.

From my understanding, each code can only be used once.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not sure what the problem is, but I will hold my purchase from LA/DD until I have a code for the additional discount

CDMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any October codes yet? Got sucked into a movie last night and it was too late when I went to finalize my order with Redeem15 DOH!

Thaxxx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can now add a $9.99 Box Fee to your orders. Free shipping or not.
Aquatic life orders are shipped using our SigNature® Shipping System which includes a single $9.99 Box Fee applied once to your order total.

CDMI

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquatic life orders are shipped using our SigNature® Shipping System which includes a single $9.99 Box Fee applied once to your order total.
I caught that yesterday, but before they were even noting it... I saw my total was off and emailed them a screenshot and asked why it was higher than it should have been.... next time I logged in the box fee showed :(

Screen Shot 2019-10-01 at 9.16.30 AM.png

Pyrosteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Is this for Driver's Den or everything? I just got my order and no box charge but it came from Cali.

For those looking for coupon codes, My order was shipped yesterday and they put the Sept. flyer in it. So they sent me an expired coupon. First time that happened. I'm not really liking the way they are heading. Just in the last few months...

1. the prices in general increased (still some good sales tho)
2. Free shipping went from $99 to $149
3. I was informed I had to use my reward points by Sept. 30th or lose them (prompting my order).
4. Store credit instead of refund on DOAs
5. No new coupons.
6. and now the new $10 box charge.

All this sounds like they could be in trouble financially IMO.

albano

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides the $10 box charge, it seems that there is an additional $15 charge for each additional shipping location (California/Florida/Wisconsin)

I had 2 orders last month that were each from all 3 locations... under new pricing, would have cost me an additional $50 per order... not to mention what loss of 15-20% discount codes would have been !!!!!

Pyrosteve

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides the $10 box charge, it seems that there is an additional $15 charge for each additional shipping location (California/Florida/Wisconsin)

I had 2 orders last month that were each from all 3 locations... under new pricing, would have cost me an additional $50 per order... not to mention what loss of 15-20% discount codes would have been !!!!!

Yea they're getting rid of all the reasons I used them over my LFS. I would lump my FW plant and SW orders together. They're actually more expensive now with no discounts and shipping.

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Normally I defend LA/DD but having a hard time this time. When they started the credit versus refund they only gave a few months to use that credit. Enough people complained and that was changed to a full year. Maybe with all the complaints now and lost revenue they will remove some of these new charges and go back to being every ones favorite online retailer? ?

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Did that just happen? I received one order last Tuesday, shipped from two locations, and was not charged extra for that. I also was not charged a $10 box fee.

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seems they're copying fishy business?

their free shipping is $149
no coupons that i'm aware of
i think they give store credit rather than refund the money
they have a "box fee"

hllb

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see. If you don't hit free shipping, they charge you an additional $15 for a second location of shipping. If you hit free shipping though, no extra charges. I verified I wasn't charged the $10 box charge last week!

scchase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else notice some of expert only fish on Divers Den only come with an arrive alive only guarantee? Noticed it the other day on a Bipartus leopard wrasse. Box charge is showing on a $400+ order on my end as well.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 40.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 25.4%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back