Liveaquaria Codes and Discounts

Looks like all the codes expired earlier this month. Any new codes for February?
 
Ah, the good old days of the low prices, $99 free shipping, and monthly 20% off coupons!

Sure, COVID takes part of the blame, but I remember high prices even before the virus...
 
Ah, the good old days of the low prices, $99 free shipping, and monthly 20% off coupons!
After many years and way too many thousands of dollars, I think that it’s finally time to unsubscribe from their mailings!
There are no deals to be had.
 
After many years and way too many thousands of dollars, I think that it’s finally time to unsubscribe from their mailings!
There are no deals to be had.
Yup. I used to be so excited every Friday because they always have sale. Even if I don’t buy it but it was good to check them out.
 
Now the one that is cheap charge shipping of anywhere from $30 to $50 so I am just going to buy local.
 
I unsubd a while back, the last deal I saw from LA was a few weeks ago when they had a small divers den discount, but no selection of DD fish anyone would actually want...

it was just junk promoting their stupid jellyfish tanks up till that
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new