• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LiveAquaria Frozen Food Rant

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After seeing Live Aquaria’s before thanksgiving sale I decided to place my second frozen food order with them. The first frozen food order I placed with them shipped via FedEx, aka the worst overnight service available. The package arrived a day late and none of the food was even cold so it all had to be thrown away. Live aquaria made that order right by re-shipping the whole order so I figured I would give them a second chance. I placed an order for $190 worth of frozen fish food and it yet again arrived an entire day late. The food is not frozen but is still somewhat cold so I put it in the freezer in hopes it is still good to use and am just going to chalk live aquaria up as a loss for frozen fish food orders. I understand companies have less employees currently, but that doesn’t excuse the fact that I bought frozen food that did not arrive frozen and I paid $30 for overnight delivery and I did not get overnight delivery. The order wasn’t even marked as shipped until 4:17pm. I can’t help but think if this package was sent out earlier in the day my food would have arrived on time and still frozen. I will not be placing another frozen fish food order with @LiveAquaria again and will use a more reputable company like BRS.

OP
OP
MikeIkerson

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well due to the lack of reply, at least it’s good to know that @LiveAquaria believes it is an acceptable practice to sell non-frozen frozen food and uses the most unreliable shipping service available. I will not be purchasing anything from @LiveAquaria again, as they obviously don’t care about late orders and the satisfaction of their customers. I suggest any one reading this does not purchase frozen food from @LiveAquaria as they do not care if your order arrives late or thawed out. Let alone they don’t care their website is down for days and doesn’t allow you to submit claims from their incompetence.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well due to the lack of reply, at least it’s good to know that @LiveAquaria believes it is an acceptable practice to sell non-frozen frozen food and uses the most unreliable shipping service available. I will not be purchasing anything from @LiveAquaria again, as they obviously don’t care about late orders and the satisfaction of their customers. I suggest any one reading this does not purchase frozen food from @LiveAquaria as they do not care if your order arrives late or thawed out. Let alone they don’t care their website is down for days and doesn’t allow you to submit claims from their incompetence.
@Mikelkerson Good afternoon. We sincerely apologize for the delay in seeing your post and responding. We are sorry to hear your second order also arrived a day late. Please PM your order number so we can review.

OP
OP
MikeIkerson

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If anyone reads this, do not be fooled by @LiveAquaria ‘s response. I sent them my order information directly after getting this email and @LiveAquaria did nothing past that. They just wanted to make sure everyone could see they responded but in reality, the response from @LiveAquaria was meaningless due to them not communicating any further. Again, anyone reading this, save yourself the headache and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM LIVEAQUARIA, ESPECIALLY FROZEN FOOD. They do not honor their one day shipping guarantees and they do not care if your $190 order of frozen food arrives ruined.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@mikelkerson We sincerely apologize for the missed messages in this forum. The quickest way to receive a response from us would be to contact us directly for any order issues. We have responded to your PM with our resolution.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@MikeIkerson We sincerely apologize for the missed messages in this forum. The quickest way to receive a response from us would be to contact us directly for any order issues. We have responded to your PM with our resolution.

OP
OP
MikeIkerson

MikeIkerson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As seen above, liveaquaria made this right with me by reshipping my order. I am very grateful for the helpful staff at liveaquaria and fully believe this was just overlooked by the customer support team and liveaquaria in general. I will continue to use liveaquaria for my frozen food as no other company offers sweet 20% off their frozen foods from time to time. It is definitely worth ordering in bulk from liveaquaria when they have their sales, so be on the look out for their next one! 20% off is a nice chunk to save and I haven’t seen another online store with the variety liveaquaria offers. If I could edit my posts, I would, but apparently you have to be a paying member of R2R in order to edit posts. O well, if you’ve read all above this, chances are you are reading this too. Thank you @LiveAquaria!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back