• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Liveaquaria is now the worst website!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up I been dealing with them for 8 years and honestly they’re not the same company … calling customer service and how nasty the lady was I’ll never use them again ….if I did not call I believe they would of not refunded my money they were legitimately ignoring my emails for 6 days ….I don’t know what happened to this website But they’re horrible now and like I said the customer representative is a lady who is completely nasty ….I just wanted my refund because my order was never coming even tho they said it would be shipped out Monday .if I did not call 3x I believe they would of tried not refunding me at all….very shady business now !!! I’m still waiting on the email for my refund that was supposed to be sent 2 days ago…just very shady stuff going on with them …They’re of course trying to blame it on Covid ( if that’s even a thing anymore?) but atleast refund me my money instead of ignoring me??

Last edited:

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My computer will not let me go to there website. Locks it down. I used to use it for fish description research (usually max size info). Not anymore.

HuduVudu

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a heads up I been dealing with them for 8 years and honestly they’re not the same company … calling customer service and how nasty the lady was I’ll never use them again ….if I did not call I believe they would of not refunded my money they were legitimately ignoring my emails for 6 days ….I don’t know what happened to this website But they’re horrible now and like I said the customer representative is a lady who is completely nasty ….I just wanted my refund because my order was never coming even tho they said it would be shipped out Monday .if I did not call 3x I believe they would of tried not refunding me at all….very shady business now !!!
Your order just didn't arrive?

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I highly recommend not even ordering from them anymore I believe but have no info backing this up ownership or something dramatically changed because they used to be so respectful but I’m waiting on 250 dollars to be refunded ( I know it’s not a lot of money to most people but it is for me)

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your order just didn't arrive?
They just never shipped it they said it would be shipped Monday I ordered Sunday night very early …I called Tuesday they said oh we are sorry we’re having delays from Covid (ummm still?) then I emailed them and no response I just got the automatic email “we’re having delays due to Covid ) ok whatever you say but I want my money back and I was ignored and ignored …so when I called the lady said you’ll receive your refund email confirmation shortly ….never got it so now I have to put a claim in with the bank

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They just never shipped it they said it would be shipped Monday I ordered Sunday night very early …I called Tuesday they said oh we are sorry we’re having delays from Covid (ummm still?) then I emailed them and no response I just got the automatic email “we’re having delays due to Covid ) ok whatever you say but I want my money back and I was ignored and ignored …so when I called the lady said you’ll receive your refund email confirmation shortly ….never got it so now I have to put a claim in with the bank
Come on - Give them a break. Theyve worked HARD, really hard to fail and upset many customers. Give them a little recognition.
In reality, its sad because they know what customer complaints and concerns have been and while it appears theyre really trying- Its not good enough. Zero improvement despite the many complaints and chance for resolution.

Slocke

Wrasse and Eel Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...
I ordered 5 fish from them for some reason they only sent two (which arrived dead, poor gobies). The other 3 never came. I called them and they said they'd canceled the other fish, without telling me. Then they avoided answering me directly on how I'd get my money back. They're obviously understaffed but still taking orders even when they can't fulfill them properly.

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come on - Give them a break. Theyve worked HARD, really hard to fail and upset many customers. Give them a little recognition.
In reality, its sad because they know what customer complaints and concerns have been and while it appears theyre really trying- Its not good enough. Zero improvement despite the many complaints and chance for resolution.
I tried giving them a break and went along with the Covid excuse but when you ignore customers especially when you already received their hard earned money it’s kinda hard to try and understand their perspective ….it’s almost like the customer representative didn’t even care she wanted to get off the phone with me since the second she picked up ….like I said 8 years never a problem unless you don’t dip corals from them then you have a big problem lol but I always knew to do that ….so I never had problems with them they actually at one point were my favorite website ….so sad I placed 2 orders with saltwaterfish.com and coral.com last week got both orders the NEXT day and I’m no way advertising for these sites it’s just these guys now I can’t even get a email confirming that my order has been refunded ? Just very frustrating now calling the bank and explaining it ….stay away from them imo! I’ll keep you all posted when and if I get my money back

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah...
I ordered 5 fish from them for some reason they only sent two (which arrived dead, poor gobies). The other 3 never came. I called them and they said they'd canceled the other fish, without telling me. Then they avoided answering me directly on how I'd get my money back. They're obviously understaffed but still taking orders even when they can't fulfill them properly.
Exactly !!! I believe but have no proof to back it up they’re just saying items are in stock taking the money and figured they can just wait however long they want till the items come in maybe ?? Idk but now they’re a extremely shady website now

OP
OP
F

frizzayyyyreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too bad you don’t have an attorney-friend who could send them a letter inquiring about “the status of my client’s order…”.
The bank will get my money back …,hopefully…. as I just had my first child and moneys tight but they lost a customer who must of spent double digits thousands of dollars with them over 8 years ….if they even care

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 83 87.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back