Liveaquaria Salt Users?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dugless
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I used their salt and the live bacteria when it was DRS Foster and Smith. I had no complaints on either product. The salt would go on sale a lot and you could combine a coupon code and the bacteria was always priced well. But once they got bought out they raised the price a lot on both so I have not bought either in some time.
Funny you mentioned price. The only reason I tried the LA salt was because they had a great sale last year. BOGOF..so I paid $55 for two 200 gallon bags. Today I checked and 200 is $70. For a bit more I think I will go with Reef Pro.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new