Livemantisshrimp.com is it real?

WilliamH2529

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I've stumbled upon this website called LiveMantisShrimp.com I am truly unable to find any information about it no matter where I look, it says its been around from 2013 but I somehow only recently discovered it? If anyone has any experience with the website and can tell me if its real or fake I'd appreciate the help.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I've stumbled upon this website called LiveMantisShrimp.com I am truly unable to find any information about it no matter where I look, it says its been around from 2013 but I somehow only recently discovered it? If anyone has any experience with the website and can tell me if its real or fake I'd appreciate the help.
I’ve never heard of them. I visited the site and it doesn’t look like an overt scam site. They say they have 20 tanks, so this is probably a hobby business. However, it may be an older site that isn’t being updated. I’d email them and start a conversation with them.
Jay

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A site that was designed in 2022, that says its been in existence since 2013 and yet there is no record of it at the wayback machine. There is also no way to contact them and no physical address info or anything else listed on the site.

Something definitely seems "fishy" with these guys. I'd be wary.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 42 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 6 7.1%
Back