Livestock for sale

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

yauie6347

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
110
Reaction score
24
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Peppermint shrimp $15 ea.
Packs of 5 for $62.50.
IMG_2874.jpeg


Molly miller $25 ea.
Limited time only buy 4 get 1 free.
IMG_2875.jpeg


Emerald crab (will eat bubble algae)
$10 each.
5 for $45. 10 for $80.
IMG_2918.jpeg


Joculator angelfish $1000
IMG_2909.jpeg


Royal gramma SM $25. Lg $30
IMG_2888.jpeg


Pintail fairy wrasse $125
IMG_2728.jpeg


Sargassum trigger $200
IMG_2675.jpeg


Rock beauty $100
IMG_2653.jpeg


Blue Atlantic tang $125
IMG_2639.jpeg


Cherub $65
IMG_2328.jpeg


Black cap basslet $200
IMG_2055.jpeg


Passer angelfish $300
IMG_7971.jpeg


Spanish hogfish $90
IMG_2241.jpeg


Yellow head jawfish $50
IMG_1820.jpeg


Shipping is available. Please message me what you what and your zip code so I can provide the best rate.

Pick up is available I’m located in Brooklyn, NY 11223. Please message me to arrange a time.
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Bump for a good seller. I got 4 Molly Millers shipped from him last month. And, my bump for the fish, is that they're the first fish I've owned that are actually fun to watch.
 
Bump for a good seller. I got 4 Molly Millers shipped from him last month. And, my bump for the fish, is that they're the first fish I've owned that are actually fun to watch.
Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new