Livestock Holding System

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fury808
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
169
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How many gallons are the 3 tanks? How many gallons is the sump?

Any ETA on 240 gallon reef tank availability?

Thank you!
 
was this meant to be a private message?
 
How many gallons are the 3 tanks? How many gallons is the sump?

Any ETA on 240 gallon reef tank availability?

Thank you!
I meant the three tanks in the livestock holding system. Thank you!
 
I found the R240. It's actually 353 gallons total!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new