Livestock suggestion?

seabass858

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone!

I just finished cycling my 20 gallon long about 3 weeks ago.
Last week I added a pair of mocha clowns. I only really plan on adding 1 more fish into the mix to keep the bioload in check.

Do any of you guys have any tankmate recommendations for a 20 gal long with a pair of clowns already in the mix?
I'm really looking for outside of the box suggestions a really cool/pretty fish that could work?

Also thanks guys for always being a great resource for people all around the world in the hobby!
 
Wow! Interesting looking fish! will have to see if my LFS has one I can see!
I highly recommend blennies! They are goofy little fish. I have two different ones in two of m tanks. Love them
 
Might be frowned upon but I’ve kept one in a similar size tank with no problem fu manchu
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new