Livestream from GoPro8?

captpetefl

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
17
Location
Boynton Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had luck setting up a livestream of their aquarium from a GoPro (mine is a “Hero8”)? When I travel, I miss my aquarium meditation time daily - LOL! If. Have a livestream, I could apple play/chromecast to the hotel tv to get my tank fix! :)
It says you have to have 50 subs to livestream at all, so I’m only 7 subs away, so feel free to check out the looped recorded footage I posted and he’ll, if you want to subscribe and see the finished product, go for it! It’s public and I’ve got nothing to hide! ‍♂️
https://youtube.com/@Pi4KAquarium?si=5DNeQP7A3638zNDt@Pi4kAquarium

Any tips on successful live-streaming would be appreciated!
 
Well, it took a lot of research and some creative adapters, but I think it’s looking pretty good for the first run!!! The hardest part was getting the stream going without sound. I don’t need the whole world listening in on my family’s nonsense conversations!
Some tweaks and it will only get better I think!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new