***Living Reef Orlando SUPER SUMMER SALE!! Free Corals! Gift Card Giveaways!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS! Friday, June 17th***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Mr.OK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are your new additions doing?!
Great, the fire fish and wrasse hang out together at times, they did sleep together last night. the pistol shrimp are all over the place. The goby just hangs out in one little area, but moved from its original spot., the area it use to hang out at, the Japanese Snapping Shrimp moved in that spot and built a burrow, And the Snapping shrimp is tearing up that snail that is not moving. I caught it yesterday, ripping it apart which was fun to watch. THe Wrasse looks so dang good swimming around, as the fire fish start hiding and not move as much. The black clown keeps teasing me as it swims near that bubble tip like it was to be there but than swims away. The orange clown, I think it has few screws list, as it swims real fast from one side to the other sides. and seems to wiggles alot.

I am not sure if the way the bt and the neros are set up and thats why it will not settle in. and I am not sure if the flow is right, Some times they seems they are fighting to swimming into the current, and still cant figure out if my lights are good set up or not. Everything healthy, but i keep switching them between two different set-ups. I tried googling but cant al the settings between peeps are so far one end to the other its hard to figure out what is good or not.

P.S.
I love that wrasse, he looks so dang good swimming around the tank.

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey Ann... The new tank is almost up and running. I've leak tested it and got all the equipment. I have a few more fittings I have to buy but I'm getting close to adding saltwater!
IMG_20220608_194425862.jpg
IMG_20220608_194420260.jpg
IMG_20220608_194404738.jpg
IMG_20220608_194346783.jpg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is this a Mayhem Leptastrea or...?
116.jpg

LRO Kiwi Lime Berry!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 76 35.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 58 27.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 66 30.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 3.7%
Back