**LRO Welcome 2024 Flash Sale!! Sunday, January 14th $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ninjamyst

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any deal on peppermint micromussa? My copperband been snacking on my LPS so I set up a new nano tank for acans and chalice

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thank you guys for hanging out today!! You guys are always the best and always make these sales so much fun! I had some pretty short notice for this sale so I wasnt as prepared for it as I wanted to be. The next one will have more variety and more corals! I know there was several things lacking (acros, rock flowers, meaty things etc) I hope everyone found something they liked! There is still a ton of super nice stuff available on the site and there is additional discounts you can use to save even more off our live sale pricing!

Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg

newyorkmets15

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you guys for hanging out today!! You guys are always the best and always make these sales so much fun! I had some pretty short notice for this sale so I wasnt as prepared for it as I wanted to be. The next one will have more variety and more corals! I know there was several things lacking (acros, rock flowers, meaty things etc) I hope everyone found something they liked! There is still a ton of super nice stuff available on the site and there is additional discounts you can use to save even more off our live sale pricing!

Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg
Thank you! Great job!

efurino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg
Thanks for all Ann! You can eat your short ribs now

Etkini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Untitled-1 (3) copy.jpg
Thank you for putting on another awesome sale. I'm not thrilled you made me spend money again, but at least I held strong until the last 5 minutes.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back