**LRO Welcome 2024 Flash Sale!! Sunday, January 14th $1, $5, and $10 Coral!!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Late last night I learned a new to me feature on my phone...making stickers out of photos.

So help me decide which tank the bowerbanki would look better in.
Is this one an option? No? Dang! Lol. Honestly, I’d say it depends on more of what is in the tank than the tank size/shape imo.

Attachments

• IMG_3248.jpeg
    IMG_3248.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 32

RedEyeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol… welp if the bowerbanki were to get that enormous based on tank size then it should definitely go in the bigger tank just so you can get a world record. What is the current Acan/meat Coral in general situation for either tank. That is a beautiful piece. Congrats on snagging it!
The bigger 80G is my LPS tank. Euphyllia, scolys, acans, plates...this is definitely where the bowerbanki is headed.
My smaller tank WAS a mixed reef till I added a RBTA. Now its skeletons and a few RBTAs.

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The bigger 80G is my LPS tank. Euphyllia, scolys, acans, plates...this is definitely where the bowerbanki is headed.
My smaller tank WAS a mixed reef till I added a RBTA. Now its skeletons and a few RBTAs.
Oh no! Sounds like I need to rethink my small tank if RBTAs are going to kill everything else in it!

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I totally understand. I gave all but one of my RBTA free to good homes. The only reason one is left is because that pain has its foot hidden out of our reach to annoy it. It’s so gone when we can get a power head on it.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey reef fam. I have been staying up on the weather in the northeast where all the ups packages are flown to before they are sorted to their final destinations. The temps are way below freezing and there will be a snowstorm at the end of the week starting on thursday. I will be sending an email out to everyone that ordered with me to push shipments back to next week. Im really sorry for the inconvenience but im afraid even with 40hour heat packs and molded foam coolers, the little bags of coral will be little popsicles.

The florida boxes will still ship this week as they dont go to louisville for sorting.

crazyfishmom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reef fam. I have been staying up on the weather in the northeast where all the ups packages are flown to before they are sorted to their final destinations. The temps are way below freezing and there will be a snowstorm at the end of the week starting on thursday. I will be sending an email out to everyone that ordered with me to push shipments back to next week. Im really sorry for the inconvenience but im afraid even with 40hour heat packs and molded foam coolers, the little bags of coral will be little popsicles.

The florida boxes will still ship this week as they dont go to louisville for sorting.
It’s that time of year. Thanks for caring and checking!

Etkini

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I received my second order from LRO (first was from the Christmas sale) yesterday, and everything came in looking wonderful. Even the torch was happily swaying in the water in the bag.

I'm happy we waited a week. Thank you again - LRO is one of the very few places I'd ever order corals online from again.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I received my second order from LRO (first was from the Christmas sale) yesterday, and everything came in looking wonderful. Even the torch was happily swaying in the water in the bag.

I'm happy we waited a week. Thank you again - LRO is one of the very few places I'd ever order corals online from again.
Thank you for the love! I hope you loved your pieces!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 14.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 80 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 7.0%
Back