*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So what’s the deal with the mirage Goni?
Its a weirdo and unique goni. You look one way the goni looks pinkish and look another way and it looks green. The tentacles are SUPERRRRR long

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the RFA... but, I have 1 and got 1 yesterday... I am slow/ not much of a threat... Offering the info... not chasing those..lol Now, free... I'm trying... but, Highly unlikely I would get it/lol...Nope... no free 1's

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nightshade Acan
WAS $89.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

914_3e9a7647-5e1f-487a-83f9-4e1f8f501b19.jpg

LRO 57 Chevy
WAS $69.99
NOW $39.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

915_e808d26f-205e-46d1-8448-bb4f949a45f8.jpg

Ultra Rock Flower
WAS $89.99
NOW $39.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

916_f9cfeafc-1aab-4b32-9950-f4ed5ca5a4b8.jpg

Fascination Favia
WAS $79.99
NOW $34.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

917_66d09139-e04a-479a-9a8c-5a42fdaeb389.jpg

Green Grafted Acan
WAS $89.99
NOW $49.99
CLICK HERE TO BUY

918_504e2086-f101-4bb0-82a2-980af028b23e.jpg

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our good friends at @Joe Knows Reefs @reefrider777 has very graciously donated 2 General Admission tickets to Reef Dreams, taking place in Charleston, SC. This is personally my FAVORITE frag swap and we are also sponsors, if you happen to be in the area, make sure to stop by!

All you have to do is comment why you love this hobby! Ends at 9:30pm est. WInner will be selected randomly

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 8.59.04 PM.png

This hobby has always been my "zen garden". It is an engaging relaxing (sometimes) hobby. It's one that you can dive as deep into as you want, or don't. The beauty that has been in my glass boxes of water over the years will always captivate me.

If I win, give em to @ChrisGuyette.

Sucks man, sorry to hear it. Seems like we are all always flirting with disaster. Never a good time when one of us looses. At least you carry yourself well when it happens. Good on you.

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just the class with which she handles these sales and this community and the accessability and advice via emails…nothing compares with Ann and LRO!
I whole heartedly agree. This while community is amazing, and thank you again to everyone for the support and tremendous help and gifts.

I am really looking forward to stabilizing my tank and monitoring it even more closely over the next several weeks and months to be able to rebuild and move forward.

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the flesh is the white part separated at the orange line, right? and here this is totally healthy, what you want to see?

Untitled.png
Yes
I love this hobby because I love to see the growth of my corals and I love to watch the fish swim. It’s so relaxing!

I love this hobby because of the feeling of being a part of the ocean and its beautiful living organisms and animals. I have had a salt water aquarium for about 15 years now, with this past year trying to focus on coral, when before I generally kept aggressive fish or not so aggressive, but not reef safe. Although my husband always tells me it causes me more stress, which it has at times, especially with large losses, but it still brings me a lot of joy, watching the fish and corals in my tank. I will always have an aquarium and salt-water animals until I am too old to take care of them.

sshumer14

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I whole heartedly agree. This while community is amazing, and thank you again to everyone for the support and tremendous help and gifts.

I am really looking forward to stabilizing my tank and monitoring it even more closely over the next several weeks and months to be able to rebuild and move forward.
I truly hope you get there soon and easily!!!

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This hobby has always been my "zen garden". It is an engaging relaxing (sometimes) hobby. It's one that you can dive as deep into as you want, or don't. The beauty that has been in my glass boxes of water over the years will always captivate me.

If I win, give em to @ChrisGuyette.

Sucks man, sorry to hear it. Seems like we are all always flirting with disaster. Never a good time when one of us looses. At least you carry yourself well when it happens. Good on you.
Unfortunately things do sometimes happen that are out of our control. I'm just glad I was able to save the fish, and hopefully will be able to save some corals. I will never give up no matter how hard it may seem. My tanks are my piece of heaven when I come home from work after a long day. I find myself sitting and just watching for sometimes hours on end.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

tgrick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes

I love this hobby because of the feeling of being a part of the ocean and its beautiful living organisms and animals. I have had a salt water aquarium for about 15 years now, with this past year trying to focus on coral, when before I generally kept aggressive fish or not so aggressive, but not reef safe. Although my husband always tells me it causes me more stress, which it has at times, especially with large losses, but it still brings me a lot of joy, watching the fish and corals in my tank. I will always have an aquarium and salt-water animals until I am too old to take care of them.
I've had marine tanks for over 40 years. Stunning when I think about it. My 1st marine tank was when I was 10 years old. I was tired of the boring freshwater fish and wanted salt! Truth is I now love them both.

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back