• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Living Reefs Orlando

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

reef life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered several different Chalice & Sticks from LRO. They arrived in excellent shape. Their Blue Tenuis looks deeper blue than the OT! Excellent communication! I will by from again!

Tom Blevins

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, received everything and all I can say is BAM these are really large frags and colored in the bag from LRO!!
not like my shipment earlier this week from someone here in Cali that sent me a battleship gray
coral frag and called it a Jaw Dropper not J.F. they had their own name on it.

Living Reef Orlando ,You guys ROCK & Thanks!

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I ordered several different Chalice & Sticks from LRO. They arrived in excellent shape. Their Blue Tenuis looks deeper blue than the OT! Excellent communication! I will by from again!
So sad we are just seeing this post, thank you for the support!!

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ok, received everything and all I can say is BAM these are really large frags and colored in the bag from LRO!!
not like my shipment earlier this week from someone here in Cali that sent me a battleship gray
coral frag and called it a Jaw Dropper not J.F. they had their own name on it.

Living Reef Orlando ,You guys ROCK & Thanks!

Thanks for the support Tom, hope the frags are doing well!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back