Lobo not still not doing good

  • Thread starter Thread starter seeky007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
iPhone SE (it’s older you could buy one refurbished on eBay for $110 and just use it as a camera! )

Reefin art lens kit from Amazon, I use the orange filter
78B6C0B2-53FF-4C00-BBA3-39DA167789B2.png
 
i have one and it loves everything it is not supposed to. It loves high light and super strong flow. I had it in the sand bed and it started to bleach on me. It is a happy coral now.

Try the unconventional way and see if it works. Never had it care about the water being dirty either.

Ya know…my lobo that’s bleaching didn’t start that till I moved it to the sandbed. I wanted it “flatter” so I could feed easier. And figure the lower par would do it some good. Now I’m thinking I should move it back to the upper rock work where it was
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new