Lobophyllia bleaching?

Due to splitting? What do you think, or is this just what trace elements do?
I wouldn’t dose trace elements unless you do not do water changes and or you know for sure the coral are consuming a ton of nutrients.
Trace elements will have side effects if levels are higher than need be.
 
One shouldn’t up intensity of lights of tissue recession is present. A dip then moved to a low light area
Yes, I moved him to a lower light spit, also it isn't recession, all of the tissue is still there, it just lost all of its zooanthelle
 
I wouldn’t dose trace elements unless you do not do water changes and or you know for sure the coral are consuming a ton of nutrients.
Trace elements will have side effects if levels are higher than need be.
Yes, I do not do water changes on my system, I did notice my iodine levels are slightly elevated so I skipped the last dose and am lowering the quantity of the dose
 
UPDATE: I got polyp extension back!
20231009_173949.jpg

Now I just need to wait for it to color up
(Hopefully I didn't kill it)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new