Loc line tool

I have broken them doing it by hand, that said I have never needed the tool and have been able to couple by hand.
 
No need. They are easy to get on just not so much getting off inside the tank. I killed a torch trying to take it apart before
 
I was only joking Phill.
 
I soak them in hot water for a minute first, dry quick then snap together.
 
don't need the tool. Id recommend assembling the locline pieces off the tank first then attach the locline on the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new