• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local coral trades Upstate NY/ Catskills

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, looking for like minded reefers wanting to swap frags. I have rainbow pocillapora,red acans, tubbs lime green birdnest, ora green birdnest, Lime tipped acro's, hammers, green, red and orange caps, reverse superman monti, a bumpy red monti with blue polyps, softies, white tipped and tyree green toad stools, ivory coral, peach monti, a large lt plate, others. All captive grown in my living room. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Im in Albany area

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm north of Saratoga but I just emptied the frag racks at the LFS....

MaiReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Union Aquarium in Schenectady will. You won't get much, but it is something.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So does eddies aquarium exit8. And healthy pets in Latham.

Winston1214

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Saranac Lake and it would be good to meet sometime. Buy the way Healthy Pets do not accept trades anymore. Eddies will but the person that runs the salt water section now ripped me off the last time. I was going to bring it up with Eddie but I decided not to I really like Eddie and did not want to cause trouble. Eddie is great though so I would recommend that you deal with him if you want a fair deal.

reef lover

It's a reef thing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never had any trouble at eddies but I deal with Eddie and eddy that's it. And I can't believe matt's not taking trades anymore at healthy pets....maybe something to do with relocating to Latham.....

RJ Harris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stopped going to eddies because after spending thousands of dollars there they've started to treat me poorly. Eddie tries to treat you right but eddy isn't the best. She ripped me off on some fish I brought in because one of the other girls said one of the fish was floating in the bag when I brought it in which it wasn't I was standing right there when she took them out of my bags. I was suppose to have store credit and some how it disappeared and I bought a pair of clowns and I got them home and one had died in a few hours so they wanted to test my water and it was perfect and they still had a hard time giving me a store credit. Therefore I cashed out my credits and haven't been back there and don't have any plans to. Healthy pets my place and a place in Burlington vt. But I don't make up there much. Matt and jess are awesome. Always have a nice selection of stuff

RJ Harris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, looking for like minded reefers wanting to swap frags. I have rainbow pocillapora,red acans, tubbs lime green birdnest, ora green birdnest, Lime tipped acro's, hammers, green, red and orange caps, reverse superman monti, a bumpy red monti with blue polyps, softies, white tipped and tyree green toad stools, ivory coral, peach monti, a large lt plate, others. All captive grown in my living room. Let me know if you're interested in trading! Im in Albany area

Could you possibly send me a pic of your hammers?

OP
OP
Caseyoidae

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup, keeping the frog until it's big enough to frag though

image.jpeg

OP
OP
Caseyoidae

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yup, just stuffed between the rocks so they don't blow away

OP
OP
Caseyoidae

Caseyoidae

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just fragged tyree and a white polyp'd toadstool last tuesday. I also have a 10 gallon full of kenya trees lol

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 67 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 60 31.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back