Local Fish Stores Near Putnam?

Mitchell Plourde

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody,

I just moved to Putnam from NH and need to get to a LFS. Just wondering if any of you have any recommendations that you you like or know of any that are near me (I know not every business is on google all the time, back in NH my LFS was somebody's basement LOL).

Thanks!
 
Where in Putnam? I'm 20 minutes from Brewster, and dealing with the same issue. I might be driving to East Hampton CT this weekend to look at some frags from another member on this forum. about an hour from us.
 
You're going to drive a bit from where you are located, unfortunately.

But like everyone said.

OSA in RI
Shoreline in Old Saybrook CT
Colchester Pet in Colchester CT (although I've never been and don't know their selection)
Wet Pets in Vernon CT
School of Fish in Indian Orchard, MA
Aquatic Wildlife in Manchester CT
Exotic Fish and Coral in Milford, CT

And actually, before I list anymore, there is another thread in this forum where someone made a list of all of our sponsors. If you look at that, it will show you on the map where most of the stores are.

Alot of people will plan a "day trip" to visit multiple stores in one day to make the drive worth it.
 
Hey Mitchell welcome to Connecticut. I'm going to whisper this if you're looking for just some basic stuff there's also a Petco in Killingly. What kind of tank you have?
 
And if you're looking for some Coral Kevin vinyl is in Moosup and usually has something to sell
 
Thanks guys, I have been traveling to OSA mostly, I tried Krystal clear but they didn't have the coral variety I was looking for that OSA has.
 
I live in putnam as well. Most of my corals i buy from world wide corals just because there really isnt much around here.. you could try wet pets in Vernon they have a good selection although i havent bought any from them yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new