Local Fish Stores Near Putnam?

Mitchell Plourde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody,

I just moved to Putnam from NH and need to get to a LFS. Just wondering if any of you have any recommendations that you you like or know of any that are near me (I know not every business is on google all the time, back in NH my LFS was somebody's basement LOL).

Thanks!

MR Big Head

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in Putnam? I'm 20 minutes from Brewster, and dealing with the same issue. I might be driving to East Hampton CT this weekend to look at some frags from another member on this forum. about an hour from us.

sassAwrasse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're going to drive a bit from where you are located, unfortunately.

But like everyone said.

OSA in RI
Shoreline in Old Saybrook CT
Colchester Pet in Colchester CT (although I've never been and don't know their selection)
Wet Pets in Vernon CT
School of Fish in Indian Orchard, MA
Aquatic Wildlife in Manchester CT
Exotic Fish and Coral in Milford, CT

And actually, before I list anymore, there is another thread in this forum where someone made a list of all of our sponsors. If you look at that, it will show you on the map where most of the stores are.

Alot of people will plan a "day trip" to visit multiple stores in one day to make the drive worth it.

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Mitchell welcome to Connecticut. I'm going to whisper this if you're looking for just some basic stuff there's also a Petco in Killingly. What kind of tank you have?

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And if you're looking for some Coral Kevin vinyl is in Moosup and usually has something to sell

OP
OP
Mitchell Plourde

Mitchell Plourde

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys, I have been traveling to OSA mostly, I tried Krystal clear but they didn't have the coral variety I was looking for that OSA has.

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in putnam as well. Most of my corals i buy from world wide corals just because there really isnt much around here.. you could try wet pets in Vernon they have a good selection although i havent bought any from them yet.

Back