Local Fish Stores

Reefermike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello i am here for a couple months for work throughout the Miami and Ft Lauderdale area. and down in the Keys as well. I would like to hit up some of the better stores as i may like buy some stuff and bring it home when i go back home later. We have 1 store and while it has pretty good selection . I am sure there are better here. Heck i may even get a nano tank to take home if the price is right. Thank so very much for your help
mike

locito277

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ocean view aquariums, VIP reef down south, exotic aquariums and Strictly fish. There are a few lined up on bird rd. Ocean view is nice and they are into the fish. Got pods too

jordimex

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Miami's Finest aquariums in the aventura north miami area

Farid0926

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys if anyone is in sunrise you have you check out a new store that just opened up called aquarium show. Great guys really helpful. Should be getting livestock this week. They'll even price match. Tell Tony Farid sent you.

2111 N University Dr, Sunrise, FL 33322

Farid0926

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just spoke to him. Yes there will be a grand opening with give aways and raffles, the big she-bang, once the store is complete. Ill keep you guys updated.

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Visited the store, super nice. And big which out don't see that often in stores.

Guy there told me they'll price match just about everything even if they only profit $1

If the quality of their live stock matches the quality of the store I'll for sure make this my LFS.

I was super please by the size of the space and how modern it looked.

Also said his partner will be getting fish and coral in later today, takes just finished cycling

Jr'sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So decided to take the drive today, the place on university is called Aquarium Show.
Place right off the bat is totally different from your regular LFS. It’s clean, the tanks are very clean and fish and coral look very healthy. I noticed a few dosing units which shows the corals are being well taken care of and so is the water Params. It’s only 5 days open but looks very promising.

I spoke with a gentlemen named Tony, he gave me some background on the company and they have a fish store in Brazil that’s been open for 18 years. He said he can get almost any fish requested and most show fish he is able to cherry pick from his vendor if requested from a buyer to meet their request. He also said if you see a price that you feel is higher than what is at the LFS’s to let him know. Very knowledgeable owners.

They have a Facebook page and will be doing a grand opening with cheap frags and fish as well as some other goodies. Will also be having reps from seachem and Red Sea doing seminars at their shop. June 30th is one on Planted Tanks.

Also prices on all fish and corals are shown. As well as a quick compatibility guide to show if the fish are reef safe and invert safe which was great to see.
Here are some pics,

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG

Zeal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So decided to take the drive today, the place on university is called Aquarium Show.
Place right off the bat is totally different from your regular LFS. It’s clean, the tanks are very clean and fish and coral look very healthy. I noticed a few dosing units which shows the corals are being well taken care of and so is the water Params. It’s only 5 days open but looks very promising.

I spoke with a gentlemen named Tony, he gave me some background on the company and they have a fish store in Brazil that’s been open for 18 years. He said he can get almost any fish requested and most show fish he is able to cherry pick from his vendor if requested from a buyer to meet their request. He also said if you see a price that you feel is higher than what is at the LFS’s to let him know. Very knowledgeable owners.

They have a Facebook page and will be doing a grand opening with cheap frags and fish as well as some other goodies. Will also be having reps from seachem and Red Sea doing seminars at their shop. June 30th is one on Planted Tanks.

Also prices on all fish and corals are shown. As well as a quick compatibility guide to show if the fish are reef safe and invert safe which was great to see.
Here are some pics,

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0772.JPG

IMG_0773.JPG

IMG_0768.JPG

IMG_0769.JPG

IMG_0770.JPG
All this[emoji3][emoji3]

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back