• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local only- WaterBlaster HY-5000

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Downsizing from SPS/LPS dominated 100G to softie dominated reef.

Reef Octopus WaterBlaster HY-5000 return pump. Like new but too much flow for my soft corals. Currently selling new for $255. $120 local sale only.

Last edited:
OP
OP
AZDesertRat

AZDesertRat

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added one Jebao WP-25 wavemaker and controller with the light sensor to slow flows at night $25

Last edited:

Az reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added:

Geo Calcium Reactor

Geo Calcium Reactor, 4" x 12" media chamber holds about 5 lbs of media. Maxijet 1200 circulation pump. Chamber is full of fresh Aqua Medic Hydrocarbonat 3-4mm coarse media and will include a 5 liter tub of extra media about 1/2 full, good for 2 to 3 more refills. I paid $50 online for the media alone.
Also includes two Milwaukee MA957 co2 regulators with solenoids and bubble counters. One was in use when I quit using the reactor, one is for parts as the diaphragm was bad but the gauges, solenoid and bubble counters are still good. All you need is a co2 cylinder from any welding supply shop.

This was on my 100G SPS/LPS dominated reef and I had montis growing up out of the water it did so well. Switched to soft corals so it has been sitting. $125 for reactor and media.
Where in AZ are you located? Im in Tucson.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 60 42.6%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 48.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.5%
Back