Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My lfs guy died on the 29 of a cruise to the Bahamas of a stroke

lkriley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( So sorry to hear that @Greatdane....I know I have a great relationship with my LFS guy. Lean on him often....so sad...

Greatdane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:( So sorry to hear that @Greatdane....I know I have a great relationship with my LFS guy. Lean on him often....so sad...
Yeah and it was like a slap In the face he dedicated his life to reefing his store was his baby and his wife is closing it it’s though

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really sad. If she doesn't have interest and/or knowledge, it may be best for her to close it, rather than let it run down. Means that someone else who is passionate may be able to find a foot hold.

Greatdane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's really sad. If she doesn't have interest and/or knowledge, it may be best for her to close it, rather than let it run down. Means that someone else who is passionate may be able to find a foot hold.
That’s the thing she is closing it down and there a guy who lives next to the store that used to take care of it while he was gone but now he has a job they are getting rid of all the livestock to people who want it but he gave away the most livestock before he left so there wasn’t much to take care of.

Greatdane

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
North Myrtle Beach is a populated area so there should be many people who are looking for a local fish store job

lkriley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s the thing she is closing it down and there a guy who lives next to the store that used to take care of it while he was gone but now he has a job they are getting rid of all the livestock to people who want it but he gave away the most livestock before he left so there wasn’t much to take care of.
Have you thought of taking it over?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 95 88.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back