Local Trade?

MikeYasin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2016
Messages
218
Reaction score
312
Location
Marin County
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
IMG_0702.JPG
IMG_0703.JPG
IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0702.JPG

hi all- I moved my tank 2 days ago and while removing my corals into a bin, I broke a bit off my fox flame and PC rainbow. Pics attached. They're still a bit groggy and pale, but should color and heal soon- figure I'll give them 10 days to two weeks to rebound.

Is anyone interested in trading for a stick or two? Let me know what you have?

Also have some meaty Yumas to throw in.
 
Bump:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new