Lock line assembly and compatibility with Waterbox

Erik the Red

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 15, 2020
Messages
162
Reaction score
65
Location
Denmark
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

does anyone have experience with lock lines?
I’ve just got some 1/2 inch lock line parts because I thought they would joint with the original waterbox outlets. However, the WB outlets are slightly bigger than those 1/2 inch lock lines.

Do you know if there's any possibility to assembly them together?

I have a WB Reef 100.3

1676492506905.png


Thanks for the help!
 
Hello,

does anyone have experience with lock lines?
I’ve just got some 1/2 inch lock line parts because I thought they would joint with the original waterbox outlets. However, the WB outlets are slightly bigger than those 1/2 inch lock lines.

Do you know if there's any possibility to assembly them together?

I have a WB Reef 100.3

1676492506905.png


Thanks for the help!
Use this on your waterbox nozzle ends to convert to 3/4 locline fittings.

https://vividcreativeaquatics.com/shop/22mm-waterbox-aquarium-modular-hose-to-3-4in-rfg-adapter/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new