Logbook Time not Syncing with P4 Time

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,794
Reaction score
2,581
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What am I doing wrong? When I add an event in the logbook, it's showing tomorrow and a time that's clearly not the right time. How do I sync the times?

Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 9.46.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-02-09 at 9.46.34 AM.png
 
Adjust your UTC on your screen shot it is at 0 for your time zone and see if that corrects it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new