Lokani? but not?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ellery
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ellery

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
256
Reaction score
188
Location
Rochester, NY USA
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20140414_221601.jpg


Does anyone know what this big purple thing may be? I was told it was a lokani but I can't find anything similar.
It's just started growing branches from this big stub.

Thanks
Ellery
 
It might be a lokani but it is to small to tell for sure. I dont see any reason to not think it is lokani at this point.
 
Thanks Jason!
I guess I'll have to wait it out to see what it brings. It doesn't look like a 30k leagues lokani but it would be kool nonetheless.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new