lolgranny's 300g /180g display build thread!

Looks great, look forward to watching it grow in! 1smile1
 
Awesome build, looking forward to following along
 
Sick setup!!!

Thanks bro! Lots of thought went into it.
Looks great, look forward to watching it grow in! 1smile1

Same here bud! You gave me alot of ideas when i was in brainstorm mode for this one. Appreciate the input i got from you

Nuff said! Wow

Thanks!

Awesome build, looking forward to following along

I have a nice order from my bud coming next week so ill make sure and keep everyone updated!!

The system has had a ton of thought put into it, automated water changes were by far my favorite. lol. No more carrying buckets of salt. Simple ball valve and the flick of a switch and i can change out up to 65g at once. BOOM!
 
Awesome, amazing build bro!!! We a lot of stuff to add to fill in those empty spaces. I am lol!!!
 
Wow! That is awesome! Looks like you've done a crazy ton of work but it's paying off! That ice cream cone is funny too! Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
Awesome, amazing build bro!!! We a lot of stuff to add to fill in those empty spaces. I am lol!!!

HAHAHA BRUDDA!!!! The guy from The Ranch sent me the pic of the pecan pie and said, "come back we miss you guys" LOLOLOLOL

That pie was f'n delish! We need to have them freeze a bunch and ship them out lol!

Wow! That is awesome! Looks like you've done a crazy ton of work but it's paying off! That ice cream cone is funny too! Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks! Its been a headache with getting this and that together. Forgetting a part here or there then waiting... Hopefully ive got everything where i want it, finally.

LoL, Santa cone! My workers loved it lol.
 
Finally a local!!! I thought I recognized the 815 area code! Round lake myself. Do you own the dq in mchenry?

Haha thats me, never ending hours!! lol!

Your close, im off River rd and Bull Valley rd in McHenry if you ever want to swing by!
 
WoW nice setup!! I'm going to be getting a 220 in wall setup. Maybe I can come out and take a look at yours?? I'm in south barrington. So not to far.
Not sure but does that window have much sun peeking in?
 
WoW nice setup!! I'm going to be getting a 220 in wall setup. Maybe I can come out and take a look at yours?? I'm in south barrington. So not to far.
Not sure but does that window have much sun peeking in?

Hey Mike,
The window is under the deck of my pool so no light gets in there. Plus i need to put the window treatments on, i just got done finishing the basement so i still have alot to buy. lol

Your more then welcome to come by whenever, just let me know prior. I usually have Saturday off if you wanted to hop on by we are about 30min away from each other. Use to have to do the drive to the Barrington Park District everyday for work over the winter so its not terrible. LMK!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new